This April, Springboard returned to Indio, California for the annual Coachella Music and Arts Festival. During Week 1 of the two-week fest, Springboard produced a 3 channel YouTube webcast featuring nearly 100 artists, including Calvin Harris, LCD Soundsystem, Guns N’ Roses, and more. In all, we streamed 100 hours of live TV, rounding out the performances with original documentary stories and artist interviews with on-air host Jason Bentley.
- Springboard Produces First-Ever Stagecoach Webcast for Yahoo and Tumblr
- Springboard and Vantage.tv Stream Coachella Live in 360° VR
- Springboard Produces 10th Consecutive Coachella Festival Webcast
- Springboard produces official Latin Grammy Awards Webcast
- Springboard streams Lollapalooza and Austin City Limits to Redbull.TV