This April, Springboard traveled to the California desert for two weeks with the Coachella Music and Arts Festival. For weekend one, we produced a three-channel webcast experience, streaming live to YouTube. The following week, we broadcast live to AXS TV for the first time in the festival’s history. Our programs included live coverage from all five stages, along with exclusive backstage footage documenting the art and culture that makes the Coachella experience so unique. We were excited to feature over 90 leading acts in our shows, including OutKast, Arcade Fire, Skrillex, Pharrell Williams, Lorde, and many more.
- Springboard Produces First-Ever Stagecoach Webcast for Yahoo and Tumblr
- Springboard and Vantage.tv Stream Coachella Live in 360° VR
- Springboard Produces 10th Consecutive Coachella Festival Webcast
- Springboard produces official Latin Grammy Awards Webcast
- Springboard streams Lollapalooza and Austin City Limits to Redbull.TV